Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What's for dinner?

Let me just begin by saying…..YUM!  Have you ever had a tomato slow roasted with garlic and red peppers?  Or a shrimp that is cooked so perfectly you could slice it like butter?  My friends and family say I have a problem, my boyfriend says that I have an obsession, I just call it a love affair.
I purposely plan my lunch break during the talk show, The Chew.  I have a slight Celebrity Chef Crush on Michael Symon (shhh don't tell him)  Watching food shows get me so excited and inspired.  If you think about it food is on of the only "art forms" that takes on every sense a person has.  I admire someone who can create something that smells and tastes as good as it appears.  A person that can "paint" a picture with food is pretty amazing.  The part I love the most, aside from getting to finally eat the creations, is being able to use my meals as photography models.  These are some pretty sexy models, you have to admit.  You can take food pics with your  iPhones all you want, but until you have the right lighting and focus it will never look near as appetizing.  Look out, I'm a foodie with a camera, and I'm not afraid to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment