Thursday, September 12, 2013

I could use a bit of blue sky today!

I am not much for hot, humid, extremely sunny days. However, a bright and sunny almost fall day is a whole other story.  There is something about the type of day that it's beautifully sunny, there isn't one cloud in the sky, but yet you have to wear a hoody to feel just right.  That is my favorite type of day.  This mini September heat waive combined with the gloomy skies, is just not sitting right with me and my pumpkin coffee (side note: please go and try the pumpkin spice creamer  made by coffee mate. It's a warm autumn dream in a cup!)  I am ready to wear my hoody and walk outside and feel that slight chill down the back of my neck when the wind blows and rustles the leaves.

This photo shoot from last fall was one of those types of days.  Gorgeous blue skies, and the perfect amount of breeze.  The lovely girl in the photographs competes in horse shows through out the year.  It was a different but fun experience working with her and her horse, the kind of experience I would be happy to do again.  While working with the horse, I really had to play by his rules, his angles, and his random behaviors.  It certainly kept me on my toes and brought a lot of fun surprise to the camera.
I have never riden a horse before.  It is on my bucket list but one things for sure is I won't look near as graceful as she did with her horse that day!  But don't worry, when I finally do ride I am sure there will be plenty of embarrassing photos of me that I can post….. stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment