Friday, September 6, 2013

Almost fall!

Can you believe it is almost fall?  It would probably be a good time to catch all those great green leaves before they are gone.

Meet Kristy and Wayne!  They recently became husband and wife.  Coincidently, I was in their wedding, and may I just say it was a great time!  I have known Kristy since my first week of collage, then lived with her and pretty much became stuck with her (which is a good thing).  I was extremely excited when she asked me to take a few snap shots of them to be displayed at the reception. They had gone with a rustic themed wedding, so what is more perfect for a rustic theme than a woodsy, outdoor, leafy backdrop for the couples photos! A lot of couples these days are choosing to make their engagement photos, or couples portraits go with their wedding theme.  I am pretty sure, in this case, we nailed it! Congrats to Kristy and Wayne! 

**These were taken at Peters Lake in McMurray.  

No comments:

Post a Comment