Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hi there! Hello! WELCOME!

Occasionally in life we need to be just pushed.  Pushed to do something great, or something we have been holding back from, or just pushed to move forward.  Recently, I received my "push".  So here is a big thanks to all of my friendly pushers out there!

The past few days have been nothing but computer typing, designing, and figuring out website/blog stuff. It was a lot harder than what I remembered from high school web design.  When did "user friendly" become not so friendly?  

Seeing as this is my first blog post, not only on this blog, but one in general, I ask for patients in my process of making this AWESOME.  My mission is for you, the reader, to hear me talking while your reading.  I want to come off light hearted, positive, and quirky.  There may occasionally be something profound that comes out of this, but for now this is meant to show the world what I see, think, and feel through my camera, and my self-proclaimed creative mind.  

With all that said… welcome!  Take off your shoes, get in a relaxed position, and remember we are all just friends here.  No need to come to impress, just come to observe some *joy*!

No comments:

Post a Comment