Friday, October 24, 2014

Welcome to the world Miss Emily Grace! - Newborn portraits

 Celebrating new life is such a wonderful thing.  Getting to share this moment with family and close friends is truly a gift. One of my oldest and dearest friends just welcomed her and her husband's first child into the world….. and I couldn't be more thrilled for them.
Since first grade, I have been witness to nearly all of this wonderful mom's big steps in life.  Last year I stood by her side as she married the man of her dreams and last week their closest friends and family were there at the hospital to give the first hellos and love to this sweet little girl.
Just as it has been for years with my friend and I, I cannot wait to be there to see this nugget grow up and have incredible moments in her life too!  It has only just begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment