Friday, September 19, 2014

McConnells Mills, What a perfect spot! - Engagement Session


Every once in a while there is a session that I just wish wouldn't end.  This one could have lasted ten times longer and I would have been very happy about that!  This adorable couple had me wishing the sun would never set on our shoot.  The bride suggested going to McConnells Mill State Park for their engagement session.  Man what a pick! So many great spots, so little time!

This couples smiles were incredibly contagious, leaving my cheeks sore behind my camera! And let's not forget about the most photogenic dog ever!  "Wanna go for a ride", got smiles from her every time!
You will be seeing much more of this couple, coming the next few months.  And I am looking forward to their wedding in April!  Congrats you three!




No comments:

Post a Comment